Made in Steel is not only business and information in the steel industry, it is also corporate communication. This is the reason why the 2019 Conference & Exhibition, without any extra costs, will again be helping all exhibitors boosting their marketing and communication activities and their contacts with the press and media.
An important chance that facilitates the communication and marketing activities of exhibitors and their relations with the press, specialized or not. An additional opportunity that allows to complete the construction of their corporate reputation.
The pressroom is going to be situated right at the centre of pavillons 22 and 24, in the organizational nerve centre and information hub of the steel industry’s leading Conference & Exhibition.
- The service is cost-free. However, shelf space needs to be reserved by 3 May 2019 by forwarding an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the name of the exhibiting company and the name and contact details of the person handling communications during the event.
- Each exhibitor may reserve only 1 shelf space and display only 1 A4 size page at a time.
- All material to be distributed at the Pressroom must be forwarded to email@example.com by no later than 7 May 2019 for screening and vetting.
- All material to be exposed must be informative and press oriented. Promotional, commercial and advertising communication will not be approved to be distributed. Made in Steel press office will verify that the press releases follow these guidelines.
- The exhibitor must print the material and deliver it to staff at the Made in Steel Pressroom by no later than 10 AM on show days.
- Exhibitors may replace press releases up to 3 times during the event, following the mentioned procedure each time.