Made in Steel 2017 will be held at the Milan Trade Fair – Fiera Milano Spa (Strada Statale 33 del Sempione, 28 20017 Rho – Milan).
The venue is easily reached from anywhere in Italy or the world thanks to Milan’s excellent transport network. Below are some of the ways you can get to fieramilano – Rho.
The Red Line underground (subway) to Fiera. Look at the map of Milan’s underground. Extra-urban ticket required: one-way ticket € 2.50, return ticket € 5.00. All-day € 7.00 ticket valid only on the underground and on the Trenord lines, but only for stations within the Municipality of Milan area. For more information, visit www.atm-mi.it.
- Motorways (autostrada) A7-Genova, A1 Bologna and A4-Torino: take the northbound West Ring Road (tangenziale ovest). Exit at Fieramilano.
- Motorway (autostrada) A4-Venezia. Exit at Pero-fieramilano.
- Motorway (autostrada) A8-Varese and A9-Como. On reaching Milano nord, take the A4-Venezia. Exit at Fieramilano.
- From Milan: take motorway (autostrada) A8 towards Varese-Como. Exit at Fieramilano. Take motorway (autostrada) A4 towards Torino. Exit at Pero-fieramilano.
- From Motorway (autostrada) A35 – BREBEMI: A35 towards Milan, Exit at Milano/Pozzuolo M., take the A58, then the Ring Road (tangenziale) for the A4/E64 in the direction of Torino/Varese/Como/Malpensa. Exit and take the A8 in the direction of Varese/Aeroporto Malpensa/Gravellona T./Como/Chiasso. Exit at FieraMilano. Follow the signs to Fiera Milano on the SS33.
For more information about regulations on car access to Milan city centre (Area C – Ztl Cerchia dei Bastioni), visit www.comune.milano.it.
For information on parking, go to: www.apcoa.it.
By train and underground (Subway)
- From the Milano Centrale, Milano Porta Garibaldi or Milano Lambrate railway stations, take the Green Line heading to Abbiategrasso. Change at Cadorna for the Red Line to Rho-Fiera Milano.
- From the railway station of Milano Nord Cadorna, take the Red Lane to Rho-Fiera Milano.
ITALO high-speed train
During Made in Steel, a special stop will be activated at the station Milano Rho Fiera for the ITALO high-speed trains.
Download Italo timetables.
Fieramilano – Rho can also be reached by rail services: S5 (Varese-Gallarate-Milano-Pioltello-Treviglio) and S6 (Novara-Magenta-Milano-Treviglio) from the city stations of Certosa, Villapizzone, Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi, Repubblica, Porta Venezia, Dateo and Porta Vittoria. Some, but not all, ‘inter-regional’ trains on the Torino-Novara-Milano line also stop at Rho-Fiera Milano station.
Free shuttle bus
During the Exhibition days, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m., a free shuttle bus will be available to all exhibitors and visitors inside the fieramilano Rho exhibition centre, connecting the three entrances East Gate, South Gate TIM and West Gate TIM.
- From LINATE airport
Take bus n° 73 for Duomo M1-M3, get off at last stop Via Gonzaga-Duomo M1-M3, then Red underground line (M1) for Rho-Fiera Milano (www.atm-mi.it). During tradeshow days there is a direct coach shuttle service (for payment) from the airport directly to the tradeshow venue. Pick-up and drop-off point at the airport: Domestic Arrivals (Arrivi Nazionali) exit; at the Fair: the Porta Est coach parking area. For information on timetables and costs, and to buy your ticket online, go to: www.malpensashuttle.it.
- From MALPENSA airport
During tradeshow days there is a direct coach shuttle service (for payment) from the airport directly to the tradeshow venue. Pick-up and drop-off point at the airport: Terminal 1- Exit 4; at the Fair: the Porta Est coach parking area.
Coach company: Malpensabus Express Soc. Autostradale Spa. For online tickets, timetables and tariffs: www.autostradale.it;
Malpensa Shuttle Bus Soc. Airpullman spa. For online tickets, timetable and prices go to: www.malpensashuttle.it.
Malpensa Express Train for Milano Centrale station – get off at Milano Porta Garibaldi, then take the Lilac underground line (M5) for San Siro Stadium, get off at Lotto and take the Red underground line (M1) for Rho-Fieramilano (or from Milano Porta Garibaldi take the S5, S6 or S11 line for Rho Fiera Milano).
Malpensa Express Train for Milano Cadorna station, then take the Red underground line (M1) for Rho Fieramilano.
- From LINATE airport
- From ORIO AL SERIO airport
During tradeshow days there is a direct shuttle coach service (for payment) from the airport directly to the tradeshow venue. Pick-up and drop-off point at the airport: coach parking area; at the Fair: the Porta Est coach parking area.
Coach company: Orio Shuttle – Società Airpullman. Tickets: www.orioshuttle.it.
Orio Express – Società Autostradale. For information on timetables and costs, and to buy your ticket online, go to: www.autostradale.it.