The exhibition is reserved to professional operators and will be accessible from Tuesday 14 May until Wednesday 16 May 2019, from 09:30 until 18:30 in halls 22 and 24 of Fieramilano Exhibition Centre Rho Milan.
(from ticket office)
|1 day pass||€ 10,00||€ 30,00|
|3 days pass||€ 25,00||€ 50,00|
Buy your ticket on-line, here are two good reasons why:
Do you have an invitation code?
For further information the CALL CENTRE is at your disposal
Tel: 02 4997 6144 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Monday to Friday and during the days of the expo from 09:00 – 18:00
Persons with disabilities
Discover how to easily and independently access Made in Steel: click here to learn about accessibility services and parking “without obstacles”.
Inside the exhibition center, it is prohibited:
• to introduce large luggage, that must be delivered at the baggage storage available at the entry doors;
• to introduce or carry weapons, explosive material, pyrotechnic materials, smoke bombs, signaling flares, stones, knives or other pounding or cutting objects, air horns, toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons, compressed air and CO2 guns, such as pistols, pellet guns, rifles and ball bearing guns;
• to introduce devices for shocking, such as stun guns, teasers and stun batons, any other article capable of being used to cause serious injury and which is not commonly used in security restricted areas, e.g. martial arts equipment, swords, sabres, etc.;
• to introduce or hold drugs, poisons, hazardous substances, inflammable material;
• to enter being under the influence of alcohol and drug;
• to introduce animals of any kind and size, with the exception of guide;
• dogs for blind and partially sighted people and K-9 Units;
• to introduce bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters and overboards;
• to introduce remote controlled drones and airplanes.
For a detailed list, see EU Regulation 1998-2015.
Do not proceed through metal detectors
• Disabled people with wheeling chair and mobility scooter;
• Pacemaker and implantable defibrillator wearers;
• Pregnant women;
• Metal implants wearers;
• Infant and children under 12 years.