Event’s general rules
- Download the General Rules of Made in Steel 2021 (Rev. 02-2021)
- Download the Technical Regulations of Fiera Milano
- Download the list of the product categories admitted to the exhibition
- Download the pre-furnished booths form
Protocol to contain the diffusion of the new coronavirus
- Download the Protocol for containment of the diffusion of the new coronavirus by fieramilano for exhibitions and conference activities
- Download the vademecum by Fiera Milano
- Click HERE to read more about the rules and protocols adopted by Fiera Milano
Swab Hub exhibition center
Swab hubs will be available at the entrances to the exhibition center where it will be possible to carry out a rapid antigen test on site.
The hubs will be located at East Gate, Cargo 1, South Gate and West Gate and will be open from 07.30 to 17.30 (during the assembly and disassembly days only the first two indicated will be open).
The cost of the swab is €21 and 72,50 for RT-PCR test, charged to the visitor/exhibitor.
The COVID-19 Green Certification verification process involves the use of the VerificationC19 app, installed on a mobile device. This application allows you to verify the authenticity and validity of the certifications without the need for an internet connection (offline) and without storing personal information on the verifier’s device.