Made in Steel is not only business and information in the steel industry, it is also corporate communication.
This is the reason why the 2021 Conference & Exhibition, without any extra costs, will again be helping you boost your marketing and communication activities and your contacts with the press and media. It is an important task for every player, whether it be big or small, that allows you to complete the building process of your corporate reputation.
You are welcome to put your press releases and company announcements on display in the event’s official Pressroom, which is going to be situated right at the centre of pavillons 9 and 11, in the organizational nerve centre and information hub of the steel industry’s leading Conference & Exhibition.
- The service is cost-free. However, shelf space needs to be reserved by 17 September 2021 by forwarding an email to email@example.com, specifying the name of the exhibiting company and the name and contact details of the person handling communications during the event.
- All material to be distributed at the Pressroom must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 24 September 2021 for screening and vetting.
- Each exhibitor may reserve only 1 shelf space and display only 1 A4 size page at a time.
- All material to be exposed must be informative and press oriented. Promotional, commercial and advertising communication will not be approved to be distributed. Made in Steel press office will verify that the press releases follow these guidelines.
- The exhibitor must print the material and deliver it to staff at the Made in Steel press office by no later than 10 AM on show days.
- Exhibitors may replace press releases up to 3 times during the event, following the mentioned procedure each time.
For any further information contact us at email@example.com