The exhibition is reserved to professional operators and will be accessible from Tuesday 5 October until Wednesday 7 October 2021, from 09:30 until 18:30 in halls 9 and 11 of Fieramilano Exhibition Centre Rho Milan.
This year the access to Made in Steel is free, though the online registration is required.
The procedure is quick and easy.
Log in with your FieraID or create it before proceeding, fill in the required fields, choose the day of your visit and you will get your ticket.
For further information the CALL CENTRE is at your disposal
Tel: 02 4997 6822 e-mail: email@example.com
From Monday to Friday and during the days of the expo from 08:30 – 18:30
Protocol to contain the diffusion of the new coronavirus
Download the Protocol for containment of the diffusion of the new coronavirus by fieramilano for exhibitions and conference activities
Click HERE to read more about the rules and protocols adopted by Fiera Milano
Foreign visitors and buyers
Click HERE to download the Foreign Buyers Information sheet by fieramilano about the requirements for entry into the Italian territory with emergency from Covid-19.
Click HERE for real-time updates by Ministry of Health website.
Swab Bub exhibition enter
Swab hubs will be available at the entrances to the exhibition center where it will be possible to carry out a rapid antigen test on site.
The hubs will be located at East Gate, Cargo 1, South Gate and West Gate and will be open from 07.30 to 17.30 (during the assembly and disassembly days only the first two indicated will be open).
The cost of the swab is €22 and is charged to the visitor/exhibitor.
For group management needs, it is possible to contact the company that provides the swab service:
The COVID-19 Green Certification verification process involves the use of the VerificationC19 app, installed on a mobile device. This application allows you to verify the authenticity and validity of the certifications without the need for an internet connection (offline) and without storing personal information on the verifier’s device.
Persons with disabilities
Discover how to easily and independently access Made in Steel: click here to learn about accessibility services and parking “without obstacles”.
Inside the exhibition center, it is prohibited:
• to introduce large luggage, that must be delivered at the baggage storage available at the entry doors;
• to introduce or carry weapons, explosive material, pyrotechnic materials, smoke bombs, signaling flares, stones, knives or other pounding or cutting objects, air horns, toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms capable of being mistaken for real weapons, compressed air and CO2 guns, such as pistols, pellet guns, rifles and ball bearing guns;
• to introduce devices for shocking, such as stun guns, teasers and stun batons, any other article capable of being used to cause serious injury and which is not commonly used in security restricted areas, e.g. martial arts equipment, swords, sabres, etc.;
• to introduce or hold drugs, poisons, hazardous substances, inflammable material;
• to enter being under the influence of alcohol and drug;
• to introduce animals of any kind and size, with the exception of guide;
• dogs for blind and partially sighted people and K-9 Units;
• to introduce bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters and overboards;
• to introduce remote controlled drones and airplanes.
For a detailed list, see EU Regulation 1998-2015.
Do not proceed through metal detectors
• Disabled people with wheeling chair and mobility scooter;
• Pacemaker and implantable defibrillator wearers;
• Pregnant women;
• Metal implants wearers;
• Infant and children under 12 years.